Still on P3Dv4-3

As above still on that version but thinking of updating. What’s best to do as have heard about scenery and aircraft going missing after updateing. Plus have read about you can make copies of the aircraft or is it better to just wait for an update to appear. If anyone replies please tell me exactly what to do as am getting old, well I am old. :D Derek.

Ok seen Poppets post about what you have to do. Now having trouble with just using the mouse to fly, usually ok but now playing up and I have ticked use mouse and auto rudder but just going in a straight line for some reason. :banghead:

Hi Derek.

When you update Content you will lose the Bonanza and Beechcraft aircraft. I copied the aircraft folders to the desktop and reinsert them after the update into the Sim Objects Airplane folder. Maybe you must reinstall the ORBX HD Trees and Global base

Regards 

Bert.

Right ok with the mouse now I pressed Shift + Ctrl + U plus reinstalled my fsuipc but was putting in my old number for that . So all working just have to sort out the aircraft and the new bits for P3D. Thanks for your help. Derek.

Right I have lost some scenery after updating to the new 4-4 namely Popham which is my start place, well some of the buildings seem there. Right hang on think some one said you might have to reinstall HD trees. We will try that first.

Archived