KSAN Night

Hello,

I have recently bought the ORBX Global BASE, VECTOR,  openLC North America, and Trees HD. Got all of those working great. Then I got KSAN installed which looks great as well, however I just did a night flight and none of the ORBX lights worked except the freeways. You could clearly see where the ORBX SAN scenery stopped as there was a border of city lights at the edge of the scenery. Is there a layer issue that I don't know about? How can I fix this?

On 1/27/2019 at 9:47 AM, carlosqr said:

Hello Welcome to the forum

Hope this works

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for the reply but maybe I was a little bit unclear. I wasn’t referencing the dynamic lighting. I’m talking about the 3D lighting that lights freeways/roads/traffic etc. the entire San Diego area just looks like default ground lighting at night and there are no 3D lighting effects. I can do more testing to see if it happens in any particular situation but I believe it’s any night flight to/from the airport. 

7 hours ago, Phantom_737NG said:

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for the reply but maybe I was a little bit unclear. I wasn’t referencing the dynamic lighting. I’m talking about the 3D lighting that lights freeways/roads/traffic etc. the entire San Diego area just looks like default ground lighting at night and there are no 3D lighting effects. I can do more testing to see if it happens in any particular situation but I believe it’s any night flight to/from the airport. 

Hi noted

Sounds weird

Let me test mine ( I don't like much flying at night, is difficult to see fo me) though I love the city lights.

I'll test and report while an Orbx authority might see your report.

Hi

This is how my KSAN looks from above and taking off

KfmHzap.jpg

7KoaBaU.jpg

Is it different from yours?

Do you have South California?

Is it ticked in the control panel?

v81Srgx.jpg

Also, do you have the Orbx lights? the configurator? you don't seem to mentioned that in your list

XvRDhLM.jpg

Cheers

Carlos

21 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Hi

This is how my KSAN looks from above and taking off

KfmHzap.jpg

7KoaBaU.jpg

Is it different from yours?

Do you have South California?

Is it ticked in the control panel?

v81Srgx.jpg

Also, do you have the Orbx lights? the configurator? you don't seem to mentioned that in your list

XvRDhLM.jpg

Cheers

Carlos

Well it looks like you found my issue.

I thought I had checked the option for openLC but I guess I didn't. Or possibly it didnt save the first time. Now it works!

Archived