Problems with Scenery under P3Dv4

dnunes

I have installed the Base Pack, Open LC Europe and EU England. Flying out of EGKK or EGLL it happens that the scenery is loaded progressively, i.e., I see several black patches that are progressively filled with the scenery. This does not happen under P3Dv3 (I still have it installed). What can I do?

Regards,

Domingos

Hello! Thanks for your reply.

Disabling EU England and Open LC Europe results in a smooth scenery. As I said before, the OrbX addons work perfectly under P3Dv3. I took care to put the OrbX entries exactly on the same order of priority as I have in v3.

Regards,

Domingos

I have just made another test (the same as I had made before): OrbX modules plus Gatwick UK2000 scenery installed, flying out of Gatwick with a small prop aircraft. For my surprise the scenery was changing smoothly as it should. To make sure I started Active Sky and the Navigraph moving chart: still OK! The only change I can identify was that yesterday evening I had a note from my "HP Support Assistance" recommending two updates, which I accepted.

So for now the software seems to be OK. If the problem returns I will let you know.

Regards,

Domingos

Archived