KMCO's terminals not showing

Luis Linares

2 hours ago, Scott Harmes said:

Hi,

Do you have all the options ticked in the Orlando control panel?

I have just tested and I only see what your pic shows when the buildings for KMCO are disabled in the FTX Central Orlando control panel.

Cheers,

Yes, KMCO is enabled in my control panel.

55 minutes ago, Scott Harmes said:

Hi,

If that's the case then the installation has gone wrong somewhere.

Please uninstall via FTX Central, close FTX Central, and then re-open it and install Orlando again.

OK, thanks.  Will give it a try when I get home and let you know.

I was experiencing the same problem, until I remembered to go into options and turn up graphics settings, in P3D options menu.  All good.  Not as detailed as say ,FsDreamteam, Flightbeam, or even ORBX KSAN, but not bad.  Hopefully, ORBX will release KMCO as a separate product just like KSAN, and others.  Thank you.

5 hours ago, Scott Harmes said:

Once it is installed make sure that ALL the options are checked in the Orlando control panel.

Also be sure to disable the default P3D "Orlando" and "KORL" entries in the scenery library.  The user guide has more info on this if you need.

Cheers,

Yes, I unticked those two entries from the library.  Will let you know what happens as soon as I get access to my system.

6 hours ago, Scott Harmes said:

Once it is installed make sure that ALL the options are checked in the Orlando control panel.

Also be sure to disable the default P3D "Orlando" and "KORL" entries in the scenery library.  The user guide has more info on this if you need.

Cheers,

OK. All fixed! Uninstall and reinstall did the trick.  Thanks!

Archived