How to transfer FSS license - email issue

20jawbreaker32

I had an order from FSS back in 2015.  My account email with them is no longer an active email address as I switched internet service providers.  So what email should I use when I transfer the license from FSS?  If I use my current email address which I used to set up an account with Orbx, it is not the same as the FSS email that was used to set up the account with FSS.  I believe they use the email address to identify the account.    If I use the FSS email (which is now dead), when they attempt to send me an email it will get bounced back as it is a dead email.

Should I go to the FSS website and update the email in their files to my current one?  

Thanks.

Thanks for the quick reply.  I thought it would take several days.   So I did the following.

1.  Went to the FSS and changed the email to one that is valid. 

2.  Created another Orbx account with the identical email that I changed in FSS.

3.  Your post came up and i clicked on the link and approved the link.

4.  Went to the orbx account and clicked the link to transfer the license and the info that FSS was to send was all empty.

5. So I don't know where the license is.  If it is with the first or second orbx account.

Archived