Uninstalling Scotland

twister

Hi

I have installed Scotland, and on flying from Barra for the first time, the sea and shore has what seems to be trees and vegetation.  I have now uninstalled Scotland from within FTX Central and I have flown again from Barra but his time with the Horizon Photo' Scenery that I have installed in the scenery for FSX.  The same trees feature still appears.

Have I been uninstalling Scotland correctly by just clicking on 'uninstall' after selecting Scotland in FTX Central or is there something else going on here?

Ray

Please - It looks like I'm in a load of trouble since purchasing the ORBX Scenery for the England, Wales and Scotland !! 

Does the installing of ORBX sceney in FSX, (which I have done) while other photo' scenery addons are present, result in both sceneries being corupted.  I had assumed that I could use either ORBX scenery or Horizon Photo' Scenery by just enabling and un-enabling either scenery in the FSX Scenery Library.  I now cannot use either of these sceneries while flying in the UK without the scenery appearing corrupted.

What is the solution to my problem - can anyone help?

Thanks.

Ray

Hello Nick, 

I have run FSX with England FTX_EU_ENG and Wales FTX_EU_WLS both enabled and Photo' Scenery disabled in the FSX Scenery Library.  The picture shows the Bristol channel distorted (a green colour).  Then

I have run FSX with England FTX_EU_ENG and Wales FTX_EU_WLS both disabled and Photo'Scenery enabled in the FSX Scenery Library.  The second picture shows the Bristol channel still distorted ( a different green colour).

I still think I'm in serious trouble !

Does installing ORBX scenery alter the default scenery?

Thanks.

Ray

OBX 1.JPG

ORBX 2.JPG

Archived