Dubrovnik scenery

Renaud Giffard

Hello,

I have a big problem with Dubrovnik scenery (textures are black, or extremely blurring for all the scenery surrounding the Airport, otherwise runway and terminal look good but there is still some vehicules floating in the air....). 

I'm not an engineer and I don't have your ability to check that kind of parameters I've read on other similar topics!

Its extremely disappointed to struggle so much for not having something working properly, regarding the cost of your product!!

BTW everything is up to date.

HEEEELLLLPPPP

Hi Renaud,

for first you should add your transaction ID below your avatar or in your signature. Anyway, here there are some recommendations from Misha about the floating objects you can try 

Black or blurring textures indicate instead that your pc has a latency in loading them, generally you improve the situation lowering the graphic details that you use in the simulator. If for instance you pause the sim for some seconds and then you see that all the textures are loaded correctly after quitting the pause, maybe with a lower detail you should go fine. Sometimes even the autogen density parameter helps.

Archived