Floating objects in ENNK and ENSD

SimonLeung

Hello,

in your first image, objectflow is not working.

If you are using P3D v4 please check that it is enabled on both the FTX Central settings page and in the add-ons menu.

If it is not, please check that the libraries are installed and if so, run ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\Moduleinstaller.exe,

ensuring that it installs the module.

Dear Nick,

Many thanks for your prompt response. I am running FSX SP2 on Windows 10. I ran the Moduleinstaller.exe and I can see the "FTXAA_ORBXLIBS" in the Scenery Area of my FSX-Settings-Scenery Library page. I have also reboot my PC and re-run this Moduleinstaller.exe.

However, the symptom remains. Here is another view the other side of the runway. May I know how can I tell if the module was installed? Kindly advise. Thanks.

ENNK-Err2.jpg

Hello,

you mean apart from the "Successful Installation" window with the details of exactly what the installer just did?

Please take a look at C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\dll.xml and check for

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>ObjectFlow.dll</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
    <Path>to your copy of FSX\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ObjectFlow.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

Yeah Nick. It works! Thanks for your advice. As I cannot find your session in the dll.xml file, I copied your paragraph into it and modify the FSX path (which is in my D:drive). Then the ENNK issue gone. The result is very stunning as shown in the attached screen capture (much much different than the previous shots).

I have not witnessed the whole installation process as I bought a couple of Norway scenery in one batch. I put them in the installation queue and then switched my screen to TV (as the download took time). When I switched my screen back, the installation deemed completed as there was no error message. By the way, Is this the only session that should be added to this dll.xml or any error log that I should be aware of?  

Thanks again for your prompt and professional support.

Simon

ENNK-Fix1.jpg

ENNK-Fix2.jpg

Archived