Black Patches in Netherlands True Earth Scenery

Otto Eijkman

Flying from Amsterdam to Eelde airport I was looking forward to seeing the improved country side using Netherlands True Earth scenery only to discover I was flying over black patches in the scenery.

I read a thread on this and decided to use the configure tool in Vector to disable the 'frozen surface' under water features only to discover after choosing Prepar3D V4 that the control panel is greyed out.

Any more advice on the black patches and what am I doing wrong for me not to be able to configure vector?

Thank you for your time.

Thank you. I was able to access the configuration tool. I've disabled  the 'Frozen Surface' but still get the black patches. Very frustrating.

The thread about it is a bit technical for me. What can I do for me to enjoy the scenery of the Netherlands. Groningen is my birthplace but is mostly blacked out.

From the attached photos it is obvious they are buildings not loading.

To date I have:

Uninstalled and then reinstalled Open LC Europe - back patches where, I believe buildings should be, have NOT  disappeared.

Installed and reinstalled Global Vector and used the configuration tool for correct elevations. Still no change

Scanned Orbx libraries.

Uninstalled TrueEarth Netherlands and reinstalled it with a new download to ensure the latest version. That did the trick.

Archived