Freeware AI Traffic Pack and MyTraffic P3dv4 Conflicct

CathyH

The FTX AU AI Traffic pack is completely independant of any other AI Traffic systems. It is compiled in accordance with the P3D V4 SDK and should not cause any other conflict with other Traffic packs. It operates in exactly the same manner as the default AI Traffic.

Perhaps if you could add specific issues you are experiencing, it would help to resolve any conflicts with other AI Traffic systems on your installation.

21 hours ago, CathyH said:

Thanks, I can see the traffic on the stand and in the air but I cannot seem to HEAR it. I have contacted JF, but as yet I have no response

Traffic Global from Justflight is advertised as early access. That implements, it´s not perfect. I´m not suprised it has no sounds. It´s pretty long early access now and I don´t think it will ever change. As customer of this product you have access to the owner only forum. Since I can´t read what problems users are facing, I´ll never buy this product. 

I still have my fixed MyTraffic 6 Pro. This did´nt have sound either. I bought an ai sound package (A CONSTABLE - TRAFFIC 3D SOUNDS FSX P3D) and with patches, it was possible to apply it on MyTraffic. Just  mention that, since you mix up both products, Traffic Global and MyTraffic. 

I run it on P3D44, runs fine after fixing Radio sounds and removing FS9 aircraft. 

Dan

That´s really a bad behavior from JF with the so called "early access"...nothing else than payed beta-testing with no further development...UT from Flight1 works better, but no continuing, too. If ORBX would offer a good traffic pack I´m sure it would be a million-seller! :-)

Archived