Unable to Install - Validation won't work ?

Arran OLeary

I downloaded FTX AUBlue yesterday. However when i tried to install and attempt the validation process online, I got the following message;

"Validation Failed: Server did not specify content length. Please ensure connected to the internet and click Next to try again."

Needless to say, I was connected already ;)

So I tried to use the manual method instead by uploading the validation file, only to get this:

"Error 40: Activation limit exceeded."

Please help! :'(

Cheers,

Azza

So I tried to use the manual method instead by uploading the validation file, only to get this:

"Error 40: Activation limit exceeded."

G'day Azza,

If you resubmit your validation code file now at https://www.flightsimstore.com/fssoa.php you should be returned the correct key file that will validate your order details. Can I ask if you had any firewall software active at the time you were receiving the content length error message? If so what was it as I am interested in investigation that message further. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Intially I had forgotten to turn off my Windows/Norton firewalls, but then re-read the install instructions and turned them off before trying again  - to no avail.

I'd try again with the validation process, but it seems as though the Flightsimstore site is down  ???

As soon as it is working again, i'll give it another go.

Thanks for you assistance, I'll let you know how I get on...

Got it working - Best add-on bar none!

Likewise the product support ;) - I wish you could get this level of service everywhere on a Sunday :P

Looks like the missus will have a some time on her own for a while - Flight Sim Widow!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I'm sure I asked this in another thread but I can't find it.

I've reinstalled FSX and want to reinstall FTX as well. I still have the original file but when I tried to reinstall it said the download was corrupt.

I would like to re-download the FTX file, but I still have not worked out how to do it.

Can someone tell me how I do it.

I think my original download was number 3067.

Thanx and I've now had withdrawal for so long and looking at all the pics and vids from this forum has done nothing but turn me green with envy.

I am at the stage where I'm willing to buy it again just to get it back on my machine.

AU Gold looks fantastic and I can't wait for it too. I hope it's out this week.

Thanx for your help,

Frank

Archived