Installing Backups and Updates

mistermoet

I am presently reinstalling all my software to a reformatted disk - I have reached the installation of all my Orbx software which I have backed up to my second hard drive - do I have to reinstall the original installation files for the software (Global Base, Global Vector etc) and then the applicable updates in order or are the updates cumulative?

any assistance would be appreciated

• 1 year later...

I am in the process of reinstalling all my flight sim software to a newly reformatted hard drive - windows 10 has been installed successfully along with all other needed software - all my orbx airports and scenery is backed up on another hard drive - if I reinstall the software from FSX3 will the backed up updates be included or will I have to install from the original executable and the updates from FSX3 - also are the updates cumulative or serial?

I am in the process of reinstalling all my flight sim software after a hard drive format and a reinstall of windows 10 - I have backups of all my ORBX software on another hard drive including updates -can I install all from FTX Central or will I have to install using the original executable and FlightSim Store wrapper - also are the updates cumulative or serial

any assistance would be appreciated

Archived