Missing trees since the update of P3D V4 yesterday

Jef32

HI

I've updated my P3D yesterday and since, some trees are missing in some ORBX sceneries. I think that a new update of libraries could fix that but I'm not sure. In exemple, on Fitiuta airport ( scenery Pago Pago) there are lot of trees missing.

Thanks !

hey, 

I have the same issue. Did a fresh P3D install yesterday, installed Orbx Libraries, Global Base, Europe and Global Trees (in this order) and have no visible trees in the sim:

nfOpk6.jpg

rG0yzE.jpg

^my EDDF

maf-v2-prof-(2).jpg

^how it should look like (trees in background) (picture from aerosoft product page source)

I tried to reinstall everything but i didn't help. Here are my settings:

LLZWAG.png

Hope you can help me. I am on P3D V4.3.

Cheers, Timon

22 hours ago, Jef32 said:

HI

I've updated my P3D yesterday and since, some trees are missing in some ORBX sceneries. I think that a new update of libraries could fix that but I'm not sure. In exemple, on Fitiuta airport ( scenery Pago Pago) there are lot of trees missing.

Thanks !

Not sure how you updated your P3D, but the American Samoan airports of Pagopago/Fitiuta/Ofu have their own custom tropical autogen trees, upon updating P3D you have probably lost the custom files that supply these

Start by opening FTXCentral and pressing the 'verify files' button on both Orbxlibs and on NSTU Pagopago, this should ensure those tiles exist

Also make sure 'dynamic 3D autogen vegetation' is turned off in the P3D World settings

Untitled.jpg

Tim, I've executed what you said several times. I've done this, at leat ten times and each time that proposed something new to download around 40Mo. So I thought it was a bug after having downloaded ten times. I can try again if you want.

No I havn't done a total reinstall.

The steps I've done:

Uninstall client then reinstall the new one

Uninstall the content and reinstall the new one and that's all.

I havn't updated the sceneries.

For your products, I have reinstalled the vectors, the base pack the OpenLC I have, the trees but the first I've done is what you said with the libraries.

I had some severe irregularities after updating client and content, too: head switch of the joystick didn't work, spring textures were loaded in december, texture resolution setting in the config got lost. Also, remember to restart after switching off the speed trees.

After deleting the prepar3d.cfg, controls\standard.xml file etc. and some restarts things got sorted.

If this doesn't work for you, additionally delete the terrain.cfg and start FTX central to rebuild it. Also, a forced migration of the lclookup (in FTX central under tool) could help.

Tim, I've tried at CNK4, and I have trees but less then before but I'm not sure. But at Fitiuta I have some trees and all autogen trees on the mountain but there many palm trees are missing.

qsxXO36.jpg

This picture is old and today all palm trees behind the Islander and people have disapearred.

Meerkat, I've tried what you said and that works ! I've done a migration and all is OK now !

Thanks to you and Tim. All is Ok now and trees are back again !

Archived