GB XP download location

flyer1

Hi,

I have purchased the Great Britain South for XP and would like guidance on how to change the download location as I don't have 53GB free on my C drive. I have another drive E with 950GB free where all of my flight sim programs, P3D and XP, are installed and I direct all of my normal downloads. Is it possible to direct the download onto my E drive? I have many other Orbx products installed but just don't have the spare memory on my C drive for the temp download. I have a temp folder on my E drive where I direct my downloads via Internet Options. Apologies if this has been covered previously in the forum but I can't see a relevant topic.

Also I live in a semi rural area in Australia (ie really slow internet), do you know if the large downloads 'bookmark' so that if the download is interrupted it won't have to start again? The Great Britain file will take me a day and half to download for example (rubbish speed I know). Is it possible to offer a dvd or USB purchase for the larger downloads for cases like mine? 

Thanks

Order number 5bfd0282976ba

Archived