Orbx Product Purchased from FS Pilot Shop

steven crain

My apology if this has been previously discussed. I was unable to find the thread.  

Over seven years ago I was an early Orbx customer, having purchased from FS Pilot Shop nine titles costing over $300.  It was a big leap of faith.  The investment has grown considerably since then.  A couple of years ago, I was informed that Orbx made the decision not to support (with upgraded vs.) software purchased from Pilot Shop. I had jumped on the bandwagon early on and then the decision was made to unhitch the team and ride off.  A business decision.........not to support the very people that got the business rolling.  I believe it was a poor way to treat a good customer.  Today, my question is that I have four regions, seven years old that cant be upgraded, interfacing with current global software.  Are the interface problems such that current regions are necessary?  What I have works, but I really don't know what I may be missing.   Any help with this is appreciated.  Thanks.  

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

Far from abandoning " the very people that got the business rolling", they and all

customers have been fully supported throughout all the changes.

There are updates to DVD versions here,

where they have been available since 29th November 2016 and updated as service

packs were released.

All of them are therefore updates to the current latest versions.

It has been possible since 1st October 2017, for a nominal fee covering admin only, to

exchange the DVD licence for a digital licence at Orbx Direct, which would allow the

installation of the DVD products into all current versions of FSX and P3D.

Archived