P3DV4 ORBX FTX Global openCL EU texture issue!

ProAv

hello,

Just bought the FTX Global and OpenCL EU and installed into P3DV4. I'm not 100% what the issue is as when I'm taxing the textures load and disappear as I'm rolling.

These photos are from GCTS Tenerife and it doesn't look right. also flying around GCFV Fuerteventura area the change between what looks to be desert land onto green fields just looks squared off and to me doesn't looks like I expect it to. can anyone confirm? I can supply a picture of what I'm trying to describe however I'm currently flying whilst posting this.

I also have the EU England textures installed and I noticed flying around I can see some buildings in the air.

I also attach a photo of my scenery library however unlike fsx you can really change the ordering but I've read about FTX central already taking care of this. Does my ordering in the scenery library looks good enough?

I have REX 4 Soft Clouds + Enhanced too and am wondering if the airport textures could be that conflicting in some way?

I'm not sure which section of the forums to put this as I feel there's a few things wrong.

can anyone help with this or point me in the right direction?

It seems a lot but I just wanted to get out everything that I can think of to get the best help.

thanks

2018-11-24_8-25-7-374.jpg

2018-11-24_8-27-18-213.jpg

2018-11-24_8-27-56-673.jpg

Screenshot_14.png

Screenshot_15.png

Archived