Win 7 or XP? DX 9 or 10?

drumsonly2002

Building a computer, and getting closer to the finish line.  Should I stick with XP DX-9, OR WIN 7 DX-9? A lot of my flying will be in storm or bad weather. DX-9 better? Do not want to start a DX-9 vs 10 war, but if DX 10 isn't a bag of chips and dip, worth getting Win 7? Getting closer to the finish line as I have the case, CPU cooler, extra case fans, 3 x 256 SSD's, 750 Watt Corsair PS. Need MB,ram, CPU, vid card, DVD burner.  I am getting off topic.

Who likes DX9, DX 10 and what's to gain? XP or Win 7? I am not trolling, just want to make an informed choice. Want to know why you prefer what you do.  Thank you very much for any advice.

I am getting lazy, and do a search.  Too much coffee, not enough beer. Beer season isn't here yet, too cold. Acts like a sleeping pill in the cold winter months. A few beers would calm me down, but I'll settle for orange juice until summer.  A bit excited tonight as I just bought a very nice 750 HX Crosair power supply and a 922 Coolermaster Case eariler today. Waiting untill the i7 930 CPU's arrive and see how high it overclocks, then decide it vs a Q9650. No more coffee after 1 pm! Get too hyper.

Archived