DC4 Adelaide to Melbourne

Guest Muaddib

Nice shots there, but just noticed the prop effects, in the last 2, strange, the starboard prop in the last is cut off and in the 2nd last the trees are not blurred behind the prop, I havn't noticed this till now, interesting

cheers

Guest Muaddib

Nice shots there, but just noticed the prop effects, in the last 2, strange, the starboard prop in the last is cut off and in the 2nd last the trees are not blurred behind the prop, I havn't noticed this till now, interesting

cheers

The props on this model sucks in SP2. I still like the airplane.

I had a look at it and see the attached screenie ;D;)

I would suggest to UN-install the DC-4 first, do a defrag and then run the installer again, just pay attention when clicking away with the installer as you get the option to install the features for SP2/Acceleration on this computer, you need to open that section and choose the option to install the SP2 features on your puter, I hear you it's a bit of a twisted way as to how this installer was/is made but the textures for it are all there in the installer.

post-154-130203878052_thumb.jpg

Guest Muaddib

I had a look at it and see the attached screenie ;D;)

I would suggest to UN-install the DC-4 first, do a defrag and then run the installer again, just pay attention when clicking away with the installer as you get the option to install the features for SP2/Acceleration on this computer, you need to open that section and choose the option to install the SP2 features on your puter, I hear you it's a bit of a twisted way as to how this installer was/is made but the textures for it are all there in the installer.

Thanks. That was the ticket...

Archived