Patchy Terrain

Ronan25

HI, I know others have similar issues to mine, however reading through and trying some fixes I dont seem to be able to fix the error.

I fly on FSX, Win 7. I have 32 gig ram, i9 processor, nvidia graphics (can not remember model, but it is powerful) with a X299 mother board.

When I am flying I see very distorted tiles of terrian, as in roads gogin throgh a field, water where it should not be and so forth.

In the scenery file I have made sure LC is below all other orbx scenery. I have Orbx Ireland terrain installed. With Global also.

I will attach images of what I am seeing. (images are day and night flying)

I have only recently tried out orbx and this issue has been there from the start.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Hi, welcome to the forums

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

Then run the "Force Migration" option.

Then if that doesn't fix the issue, please follow the process in the below topic.

Archived