Turbulent Design and Orbx Freeware

MZee1960

In June,  I read that Turbulent Design are partnering with Orbx to adapt and release some of their airports through Orbx Direct, and have seen several here already.

I have recently purchased Orbx's Northern California full region, as well as KSTS Sonoma, both of which are truly fabulous works of art. As I have only Orbx scenery in my FSX, I am just wondering if the freeware 203 Angwin-Parrett Field by Turbulent Design will ever be available to download through Orbx ?  This would make a great destination from the nearby KSTS.  I am reluctant to try to add this field to my sim as all of Orbx's scenery is maintained/installed through FTX Central, and I am reluctant to add anything manually (something I never attempted and hence have no experience with), which may mess things up. 

Just wondering

MZ.

Thank-you, John. 

I will look into this further.  I have never manually installed any scenery (all my scenery is Orbx - installed via FTX Central) and hence a bit 'green' in this area. Hopefully it will be some sort of copy & paste into the addon scenery folder, and then making sure it's 'above' everything in the scenery library.

Cheers,

Milan.

Archived