Barcelona City Scape Freezes/CTD - FSXSE

Myattmode

Hello,

I own a lot of the excellent ORBX scenery with no issues at all.

I purchased & installed the Barcelona City Scape on the 30th October 2018. Whilst on an approx. five mile approach to Barcelona (flying the 737 PMDG) the graphics became very erratic causing FSXE to freeze followed by a CTD. Subsequent test flights directly from LEBL caused exactly the same issues. I have done nothing myself to try and work out the problem as I didn't have time but I am posting here to see if there are any known issues.

I use my flight sim regular with seldom problems so there is something here that my system doesn't like.

My set up is:

Windows 10

FSXSE

Active Sky

Gigabyte Z270X-Ultra Game MB with intel i5-7600 CPU @ 3.50Ghz

ASUS GeForce GTX1050 Ti (4GB, DDR5)

16GB DDR4 RAM

Samsung SSD's

Kind Regards,

Hello,

when this product was released there was a great deal of discussion of the ability of

a 32 bit simulator to deal with it.

The developer therefore made changes which you will see in the product control panel.

You should be able to reach a compromise between the aircraft you wish to fly, the

complexity of the scenery that you wish to see and the 4GB VAS limit imposed by your simulator.

Hi Nick and thank you for your reply.

I forgot to mention that a memory related box popped up on one occasion. I have heard of this 4GB VAS limit before but never ran into it.

What is the general work around with this problem please because as it stands I have had to uninstall it to avoid this issue (I fly to LEBL regular)

Regards,

Chris.

Archived