Installing San Diego update with FTX 3.3

If I am in the wrong place please move me to the right section. When I turned on FTX  to check if there were any updates there was one for SanDiego so I started the updating process and it would not stop updating, so I waited thinking the internet was slow but when I closed FTX down and opened it back up I get a message that said

System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot load Counter Name data because an invalid index '' was read from the registry.

at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetStringTable(Boolean isHelp)

at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_NameTable()

at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_CategoryTable()

at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String category, String counter, Boolean& categoryExists)

at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String machine, String category, String counter)

at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.InitializeImpl()

at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName, Boolean readOnly)

at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName)

at NgDownload.Stages.FileConverter..ctor(InstallOptions options)

at NgDownload.InstallRequest.BeginNextTask()

at NgDownload.InstallRequest.DownloadComplete(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at NgDownload.Stages.FilesetDownloader.Start(BitsJob existingJob)

at NgDownload.InstallManager.SearchNewJobs(Object sender, ElapsedEventArgs e)
---------------------------
OK

-----------------------

So I uninstalled the new FTX 3.3 update and the problem went away so I will not be able to use this update because of the problems it causes, can someone let me know what's going on.

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Archived