KMRY, KHAF & KTVL Issues (Elevation & Textures)

Hello Team,

I'm having some strange issues that I'd like some help on if you have a moment.

Thanks in advance!

I've broken them down below:

Hardware

GTX 1080

Base Addons

P3D V4.3

FreeMesh X

FTX Global

Northern California

Southern California

Steps Tried

Force Migration (Twice); no resolution

Uninstall and reinstall Northern California, Southern California, and the sceneries in question; no resolution.

FreeMeshX is at the very bottom of my scenery library. Other sceneries have no issues with this mesh. I've tweaked mesh resolution various times with no solution.

Removed files from Northern California (object and AFCAD bgls) for the suspect airports; no resolution

KMRY

This is a fantastic scenery. However, I'm having this weird elevation issue that I can't seem to resolve. It appears that the AFCAD's elevation and the scenery elevation are not in sync. The airplane is floating a good 50-100 feet above the airport.

KHAF & KTVL

There appears to be some texture bleeding; it mainly happens when I zoom in or fly over the airport. If I zoom out, the taxiway texture overlays work fine.

fsscr876 copy.jpg

fsscr877 copy.jpg

fsscr878 copy.jpg

fsscr879 copy.jpg

fsscr880 copy.jpg

fsscr881 copy.jpg

5 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

possibly, as all three have elevation adjustment files in scenery\world\scenery, either thse are missing,

a search of that folder for the ICAO codes will tell you if they are, or your default scenery library entry is

missing or disabled.

Nick,

Thank you so much for responding so quickly; you, sir, are a wizard! Sometimes the solution is as simple as making sure the Scenery/World/Scenery layer is active. Upon doing so, my problems resolved!

Thanks again, Nick, for your time! :)

Archived