Object Libs

joemills

I installed the Object Libraries after installing the beta Lilydale, having just purchased Hervey Bay, should I re-install the Libs after installing HB?

Cheers, Joe.

Yes.

Install the Object Libs AFTER every Orbx airport you install, Freeware or Payware. The reason Orbx has done it that way is to make the airport download files themselves smaller by excluding the Obect Libraries (which are the same for all of thier airports) in the download. In this way, it is minimizing downloading of redundant files. You just have to make sure and install the Object Libraries after every Orbx airport install.

I hope I made sense of that for you. :)

I installed the Object Libraries after installing the beta Lilydale, having just purchased Hervey Bay, should I re-install the Libs after installing HB?

Cheers, Joe.

Yes.

Install the Object Libs AFTER every Orbx airport you install, Freeware or Payware. The reason Orbx has done it that way is to make the airport download files themselves smaller by excluding the Obect Libraries (which are the same for all of thier airports) in the download. In this way, it is minimizing downloading of redundant files. You just have to make sure and install the Object Libraries after every Orbx airport install.

I hope I made sense of that for you. :)

you shouldn't need to reinstall the object libraries after each airport unless there an update the object library since you installed it last.

Archived