Frozen Lakes

Dennis Reed

Thanks Holger, but thats the problem.  I have neither Vector nor any regions installed.  FTX Global open LC NA control panel only gives me options for Road skirting and Railway skirting.

Is there a .bgl file I can turn OFF or something?   

Appreciate your sage advice! 

Dennis

Thanks Holger, let me take a further look.   For some reason JUST all of my small ponds and lakes are showing up nicely white and frozen.  I'll tear into it some more and re-post if I can find the offending scenery library.   I'm sure it will be something simple, although as of now I have no clue what I may have changed.   Sometimes P3D seems to have a mind of its own LOL. 

Cheers, Dennis

Great catch!   Yes I am using UTX to enhance urban land class textures and various specific water body displays and colors, and at first test, this seems to have been the culprit.   I am also using Black Marble for roads and night lighting.   Whereas every product provides unique "enhancements", it is most likely the incorrect layering or configuration of all products that is causing the conflict.  It is funny though that rivers and large water bodies didn't seem to be affected.    

Appreciate your quick responses - especially on a weekend.   It's a strange (and sometimes frustrating) hobby we all participate in.  If we could only learn to leave well enough alone, we'd all probably be better off, but no, we have to always look for ways to make it "better".  Sigh.

Dennis

Archived