ENNK Narvik

farman

Hi,

there's something wrong - in my pc - at Narvik airport. Attached some images of different layers on the ground. I checked the scenery-world-scenery folder and I found the .bgl Elevation correction file.

My add-ons are FTX Norway Full Region and FS Global 2018.

Thanks for any help,

Fulvio

icm6xrZ.jpg

icm6xrZ.jpg

eVjrvls.jpg

rZG7Q10.jpg

OUxNmcI.jpg

OmwLsd8.jpg

Np0GwFu.jpg

6 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

I would suggest that you reinstall the airport.

If one is trying to illustrate an error, it make little sense to

post screen shots obscured by appalling weather.

I Nick, I even thought - alas, too lately - to send images of the issues not so visible. Unfortunately I'm trying to re-install it since yesterday but to no avail. FTX sent me the attached message - the very first one since I began to install ORBX software. This is the 5th message since

Gx4D3y9.jpg

(already sent to Maurizio Giorgi)

Fulvio

Hi Niick,

just reinstalled FTX Central and uninstalled Narvik; when trying to reinstall I've been warned to send you this log file.

Fulvio

GqQLF8P.jpg

ftxc3.logftxc3.log

Just for the record, these are the images from Narvik as it  presently appears:

SlZAFGT.jpg

DGHklKW.jpg

E3We8aw.jpg

zTRCP5s.jpg

ujy6dRa.jpg

Regards,

Fulvio

Hi,

quoting: 

"It has been suggested by Jim Young at the Avsim forums that the Carenado Meteo module

may also be a suspect, so if you have this installed, please disable it if all else has failed to remove

the error message." . Well, at this point I'm quite worried since:

1-I haven't any Carenado module installed, only two of their planes, without any further add-on; I took a look at Task Manager, without finding anything linked to the sim

2-I installed ev'ry ORBX airport without any issue since my last addon, the Swedish airports, and all went fine. I installed so far a couple of third party airports, but nothing else. 

I'll  try to delete again the FTX files and try to install it manually, hoping for the best.

Fulvio

UPDATE:

1-Manual installation failed for the same reason

2-Possibly it's not important, but I got this file too during FTX Central installation

settings.json

Hi Nick,

well, for the installation issue, a suggestion given by one of the Forum user is working fine; that is, delete the Temp folder in AppData, Local Temp. 

Unfortunately, even deleting Narvik nothing changed:

YduDIGw.jpg

k7xqSjQ.jpg

IgpA1ms.jpg

DI4YEYa.jpg

ZGFQfks.jpg

Fulvio

1 hour ago, farman said:

I've got TacPack by years. Apart from Leonardo's MD-80, not compatible (and I must disconnect it), never had any single issue. 

UPDATE: Opened without TacPack, and it's working fine. Well, I'll won't use this airport on a VRS Super Hornet, and fortunately, I don't like to use wapons with all of my mil planes, but IMHO this is a issue should be explained to simmers. 

BTW, thanks for your useful suggestion,

regards,

Fulvio

Archived