Exclusion Zones

I added an exclusion zone at my custom Gatwick scenery for objects and forests, but the buildings still overlap.

I have the global airports and EGKK scenery above TrueEarth.

On another note, this is incredibly impractical to fix for every airport.

Do I export apt.dat? And how would I do this for default airports?

Can you please post your scenery_packs.ini file. It sounds like you've done the correct thing with the facades, but the scenery order you're using is now out of order. Your custom Gatwick scenery with the exclusions should go below "Global Airport", but must come above the TrueEarth B Overlay scenery.

7 hours ago, tonywob said:

Can you please post your scenery_packs.ini file. It sounds like you've done the correct thing with the facades, but the scenery order you're using is now out of order. Your custom Gatwick scenery with the exclusions should go below "Global Airport", but must come above the TrueEarth B Overlay scenery.

Wouldn't this just show the default Gatwick instead of the custom one? I currently have Gatwick above global airports, both above all True earth packages.

14 hours ago, FastNeatAverage said:

I added facade instead like someone else said but this got rid of everything on the airport.

Hi,

I have a similar issue with UK2000 Gatwick and Birmingham.

Gatwick I fixed with facade exclusions in Overlay Editor - scenery order Gatwick: Global: Orbx. All working fine.

Birmingham is another story. I can exclude the facades no problem, but as soon as I save any alterations to in Overlay Editor, most of the terminal/buildings float 20ft in the air.

Any suggestions? Is Overlay Editor the correct tool to use?

Regards, Daz

Archived