EU England crashing - P3D v4.3

rayharris51

Order # FSS0329845

Dear Orbx/FTX,

I am having problems with EU England crashing the Sim whilst loading in P3D v4.3.

Never had any trouble in previous versions, but it just will not load anywhere - eg EGLC (UK2000 add on) and EGHI  - Orbx add on. Both of these work fine without EU England - EU Scotland and Ireland are all working fine as well - with UK 2000 add ons in both Glasgow and Edinburgh. I also have Orbx EU landclass active - but that is working fine in the Scotland and the rest of EU.

So I have uninstalled and re downloaded and reinstalled via FTX Central v3 control centre a couple of times now. Alo did the Elevation adjustment. It just always crashes at around 80%  - adjusting autogen objects.

Don't really know where to go from here. There's probably an error log, but I so rarely have problems in P3D Orbx I have never needed to look for it. If you tell me where to find it I will send.

Thanks in advance and Kind regards,

Ray

HI John,

Thanks for your prompt response.

The problem seems to have been the UK2000 VFR Airfields 1 pack for England South - which is not P3D v 4 64bit compatible (it was P3D v4 32 bit). I uninstalled and it's fine now,

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Ray

Archived