Chester KSNC

Installed Orbx Chester airport KSNC. Elevation had some problems. Girl sitting up "in Air" above table, but the men around air craft sweeping were OK.  Some building were up in the air. Also when I installed KSNC my Prepar3dv4.3 would start to load then quit.  I uninstalled KSNC and it worked. I reinstalled KSNC and prepar3dv43 starts and quits again. So I un-installed KSNC till I see what I get from the forum.  Any ideas or suggestion on this? Thanks Walt

KSNCgirlinair.png

Hi Nick, I believe I purchased it yesterday 09/30/2018    Usually I have no problem with my Orbx scenery. This one caused some problems including ending Prepar3d.4.3 as soon as it started. Here's another pic of KSNC scenery on the other side of the airport. Notice the tail Fin sticking out of the ground. There is another layer of scenery under the ORBX KSNC airport. I do have FTX Global BASE PACK FTX GLOBAL OpenLC North America, FTX Global Vector and the FTX Global Airpack installed. Hummmmm The Global Airport just might be the problem, now that I think of it, if KSNC is part of that add on, Right?    I'll wait to hear from you though and again Thank you Nick  for trying to help me with this. And for the quick response. Walt

Hello,

I meant what time was the simulator set at when you took the screen shot?

If you think that you may have more than one version of the airport, please

search your files for KSNC and note anything that is not in ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KSNC.

Thanks.

It would have been day time, didn't pay attention what Flightsim was showing for time. Yep, that's what I have been doing Nick. Looking for additional .bgl files for KSNC. Usually I have trouble when they are in the Vector----- AEC  directory. If I rename it OFF it worked on certain airports. I'll keep searching. and "AGAIN THANK YOU" your great. I'll get this figured out. Did you see the pic with the tail fin sticking out of the ground (So there has to be another scenery layer below the Orbx KSNC, I just can't find it)  and buildings below level ground, as if there in a pit?

Hello,

the tail fin is probably that of one of the static aircraft, you seem to have the others completely underground.

1.jpg

whatever is hiding the static aircraft is also why your buildings and misplaced.

2.jpg

Have you found any files and if not, is your scenery library in order?

You can attach a copy of your scenery.cfg file here if you wish.

Thanks Nick, I just tried to uninstall KSNC and reinstall it and when I went to start Prepar3dv4.3 it crashed and wouldn't start. I uninstalled KSNC and Prepar3d starts. I'm 71 and don't have much hair left to pull out. WINK

Got it working, not quite sure what I did, but have it fixed. I think I ended up renaming one of the files in the AEC folder. But thanks again for your help.

Archived