I got a train to catch

Jack Sawyer

10 minutes ago, Leyland said:

Thanks for the list, that ties in with what I have seen, I think.

Any bright ideas on what sort of AI activity we haven't got? (within legal and moral boundaries of course).

Leyland

Your welcome Leyland.  I don’t understand the question :( 

Well, we have AI ships, aircraft and road traffic, horses running around paddocks, even the odd race car running around a track - and of course people....

Just wondered what we might ask for, to create a bit of a stir.

Like horses racing around a track with some sort of randomiser so we could wager on the result, or people exploring the Sierras or climbing El Capitan (I'm a low-level flyer so such things are within my view). There is a Tall Ships race somewhere in Northern Germany I think, but Tall Ships visit a lot of ports around the world. I guess I mean these kind of addons are specific to individual scenery files at present and maybe there should be more of this kind of thing in rregional scenery so it isn't something you only find where you expect it..

Or alternatively, I could go back to sleep zzzzzzzzz

Leyland

15 minutes ago, Leyland said:

Well, we have AI ships, aircraft and road traffic, horses running around paddocks, even the odd race car running around a track - and of course people....

Just wondered what we might ask for, to create a bit of a stir.

Like horses racing around a track with some sort of randomiser so we could wager on the result, or people exploring the Sierras or climbing El Capitan (I'm a low-level flyer so such things are within my view). There is a Tall Ships race somewhere in Northern Germany I think, but Tall Ships visit a lot of ports around the world. I guess I mean these kind of addons are specific to individual scenery files at present and maybe there should be more of this kind of thing in rregional scenery so it isn't something you only find where you expect it..

Or alternatively, I could go back to sleep zzzzzzzzz

Leyland

I see.  It would be cool to have people boarding like a certain program.

Archived