Removal of static Jetways - YMML

olihargrave

The recent release of GSX Level 2 saw a new feature to integrate SODE Jetways within existing, third party airports. Those who know it, will understand that a outside program by GSX modifies the BGL's to switch off the old Jetway (via the Orbx bgl's) and allow the new SODE Jetway to be present.

My issue is with YMML/Melbourne International V3, Payware. While trying to reconfigure gates like D20 (2 Jetways), the program was unable to remove both Jetways -> Removing the dynamic but not the static Jetway  (I think it's static anyway). I thought about modifying the bgl manually to switch it off, but I'm not sure where the "static" Jetways are located in the BGL's of Melbourne. Are they apart of the terminal? Are they apart of a single BGL? If so what is it called? Am I doing this all wrong?

Appreciate the help.

13 hours ago, olihargrave said:

Been searching around for the past few days for the BGL, but none pop up as 'static' or remotely 'Jetway'. 

Hi,

Your assumption is correct.  Those gates which have double jetways actually consist of one animated jetway, which will be able to be removed, and one static jetway which is a part of the one bgl with the entire terminal model and surrounding buildings.  This jetway will not be able to be removed.

Cheers,

On 9/15/2018 at 11:37 PM, Scott Harmes said:

Hi,

Your assumption is correct.  Those gates which have double jetways actually consist of one animated jetway, which will be able to be removed, and one static jetway which is a part of the one bgl with the entire terminal model and surrounding buildings.  This jetway will not be able to be removed.

Cheers,

Alright thanks mate, will have to wait for future updates I guess.

Archived