Scenery YPOK Porpunkah, Victoria, Australia Help

aviator49

Hello All,

As a recreational pilot, Flying in the North east of Victoria can be breath taking and test your flying skills. I mainly depart from YWGT Wangaratta and fly east. This is the gateway to the Victorian Alps and well worth a fly during winter months.  I would like to ask please of anyone who may be able to assist me with getting some sort of airfield, or a scenery package for (AIP Australia WAC 3470),  YPOK,  Porpunkah.  RWY 18 - 36, S 36 43.1  E 146 53.4 Elevation 935 Grass

I have P3D 4.3 running all ORBX. If I remember correctly, FSX actually had the airport as part of the package. Can someone please confirm this for me please.

The airfield is not part of P3D. Sorry if this is to much to ask.

Any advice or help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

Hello John,

Thank you for taking the time to assist. Ok, install has gone fine with no hiccups. Only 1 problem and that is that no YPOK shows up. Nevertheless, it has added some nice scenery to my collection. If you have anything else up your sleeve John, then I am all ears.

Once again much appreciated.

Regards

Sam

1 minute ago, aviator49 said:

Hello John,

Just checked scenery folder and both files are present.

cheers

I reckon if you take off from Wang and navigate to Porapunkah it'll be there.

You might wish to follow official Victorian Safety Authority approach procedures for this strip: 

Hello John,

I would just like to say thank you John for your help mate. I completed a flight in the Tecnam this morning from YWGT - YPOK. I was very impressed. Even has the gradient on runway 36.

Just had to take a picture at 4000ft.

Cheers John

Sam

Tecnam 0ver punkah.JPG

Archived