Groundclass Issue - All oceans disappear/dry up (Cityscapes Barcelona)

Drawyah

I've just installed Cityscapes Barcelona onto FSX, to which it has messed up the groundclasses for the simulator and has caused all of the water to just...dissappear. The airport exclusion zones worldwide have also been removed meaning the infamous flat airports are no longer flat - instead runways and taxiways just float in mid-air while autogen spawn within them.

Nothing appears to be amiss in my scenery.cfg and terrain.cfg, and uninstalling Barcelona seems to fix all issues. Any idea on what I should do next?

image.thumb.png.fdcfbb4b6496be2d016d50ffe1b83c4c.png

image.thumb.png.661695ee41c21c496088650156d7f603.png

There seems to be a conflict between Cityscapes Barcelona and Chris Bell's Black Marble NG. Both work standalone, but when I try to load the simulator with both add-ons installed, it causes the world groundclass to mess up with all oceans disappearing and airport exclusion zones to disappear.

Nothing in the scenery.cfg and terrain.cfg appears to hint at a corruption, and I have just completely re-installed FSX with no other add-ons besides these two meaning its definitely a compatibility issue. Any idea on what I should do/if anyone at ORBX will have a look?

I have also informed Chris Bell who has had a look but cannot find any issue as Black Marble does not interact with ORBX products in any way, if not are compatible with one another. There is also no issue between Cityscapes Portland and Black Marble either, meaning this is solely a Barcelona case.

4 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

the first thing to check is your scenery library order.

I see my threads got merged.

In this instance, this won't be the issue. Black Marble only adds to the terrain.cfg and nothing else. The only add-on scenery on my clean install of FSX is the ORBX FTX and libraries, and the default simulator scenery.

Archived