How to remove runway water at Juneau (PAJN)

nico2880

Hello everyone,

I go back to the simulation with P3D V4, and I take again the scenes that I used the most with FSX.

So I took the scene of Juneau (PAJN) and I find myself with the same problem already met with FSX: the control systematically allows me to ask me on the track 18 or 36 Water, the problem is that I do not am not in seaplane.

On FSX I had deleted this track with ADE, but I can not find the way to delete this track.

Can one of you help me?

Thank you in advance.

Nicolas.

Hi,

Do you not see an option for the asphalt runway?

There are 2 runways.  Runway 08W/26W is a water runway.  There is also an asphalt runway, 08/26, which you should be able to choose from the airport selection screen.

I see the water runway 36W/18W only in the airport file.  I can not select this runway from the airport/runway selection screen.

Is this a fresh installation of the airport?

Cheers, 

Hi Nico,

I am assuming you are talking about the payware version of PAJN.  Is that correct?

I can not replicate your issue.  As I say I can see reference to a runway 18/36 Water in the airport file, but when referring to PAJN, ATC only directs me to use runway 08 or 26.

Please open the following folder:  

".........\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_PAJN\Scenery" and rename the file PAJN_ADEP2_TRB.bgl to PAJN_ADEP2_TRB.bgl.bak.  This will disable the file.

Download the file I have attached and place it in the same folder.  Then start the sim and test the scenery again.

PAJN_ADEP2_TRB.bgl

Cheers,

Archived