Know I shouldn’t ask.

Dadtom65

Hi as above but are Orbx any nearer porting your lovely Airports over to  Xplane as I keep seeing nice airports for Xplane that I would like to buy but then think well Orbx do that one and would prefer the Orbx one. It’s a question of are we there yet type thing. Sorry Derek.

On 8/28/2018 at 9:43 AM, Dadtom65 said:

Hi as above but are Orbx any nearer porting your lovely Airports over to  Xplane as I keep seeing nice airports for Xplane that I would like to buy but then think well Orbx do that one and would prefer the Orbx one. It’s a question of are we there yet type thing. Sorry Derek.

We are working on it - frustrating answer I know, but we have devs working on porting over our airports as well as creating some awesome TrueEarth titles for X-Plane 11. Please bear with us! ^_^

3 hours ago, Aimee Sanjari said:

We are working on it - frustrating answer I know, but we have devs working on porting over our airports as well as creating some awesome TrueEarth titles for X-Plane 11. Please bear with us! ^_^

Thank you Aimee for your answer it does help. Really looking forward to all that’s happening for all sims and Orbx are great for putting up with us always asking. Just hope I have deep enough pockets to buy it all. Derek.

Archived