I have been using ORBX Aus scenery since they were first introduced and have successfully invested in many other FTX products since with no problems, but just recently bought and installed ORBX AU Australia.  Now I am missing most of my Australian coastal scenery, inland bays and seas - which have been replaced with autogen scenery.  Further out to sea the sea colour is Orange!  I have reinstalled the Scenery and tried many different scenery list configurations in FSX itself to no avail.

Another possibly unrelated problem has arisen at the same time with ORBX Innisbruck Airport which has grass growing on the Airstrip and thin black lines which emanate from the terminal building and follow the aircraft I am flying. Please, can anyone help me?

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

Innsbruck first, your description of thin black lines is of FSX ground scenery shadows that is broken and should be deselected.

For Australia, possibly you need to set the FTX Central insertion point correctly.

Untitled.jpg

Thanks Nick, unfortunately I've done all that several times but to no avail.  What I didn't mention earlier was that I also have the exact FSX setup on my Steam account which operates perfectly.

Also since writing the original Post I have noticed that when I go to the "Map" of the area  and I am flying in FSX it indicates light green blocks adjoining the coast of the map which correspond to the the additional Autogen areas I find while flying.  Beyond these block areas the sea turns orange when viewed in flight.

Thanks again for your response.

Alby

Archived