FSX 1080p - YHBA HERVEY BAY AIRPORT + Md-80

Xavier Piquemal

Hello to all !!

first of all ... well .. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all !! :)

I made a short video using the YHBA scenery that i really really like, maybe even more than Coff H, because for some reason, YHBA is more fps friendly on my computer... and therefore i can enjoy the scenery at its max settings. A big 'plus' cause if you ask me ... why buy products with such quality if it s to set your ground textures to 50m and autogen on  very low...

right ??  8)

Anyway, I also had the opportunity to play with the MD 80 from flight1 and even tho it might not be perfectly realistic to see a md80 at Hervey bay... it doesn t change the fact that it clearly is one of the coolest aircraft on the market at the moment, simply because Flight1 took the time and invested in implementing a fully animated tutorial that really helps you understand all those complicated procedures... well at least it helped me understand a much better how this aircraft works.

anyway, i will stop talking and share the link of the video with you

FSX 1080p - ORBX Hervey Bay YHBA and Flight1 MD80

Plz What in HD ! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thx a lot everyone !!

I m just sad i forgot to add the luminosity effect... my mistake. and on many shots we can t  see the scenery well enough :/

I like the atmosphere tho ^^ and the song is pretty original for a non copyrighted song :)

Cheers everyone thx again for your comments. I really appreciate it ^^

Archived