KSAN v2 Gates

tsamisg

Dear sir or Madame,

Hello. After installing KSAN v2, I began to experience gate crashes. My response was to turn off crash detection.

But even with crash detection turned off, this is what I am confronted with when I load my aircraft at gates 39 or 41 (see attached photos). 

Reading through the forum topics, it was mentioned to uninstall KSAN and reinstall which I did. It was also  mentioned to tick the SOCAL compatibility which I did after I installed SOCAL and then KSAN. I also ran the VECTOR Airport Elevations Correction Tool in Auto-Configuration (see attached photo). All to no avail.

Any assistance/suggestions or whatsoever to overcome this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Gregorios TSAMIS

Global Base 58198e59e42e (Purchased originally from the FlightSim Store)

PC: Intel i5-3350P @ 3.10GHz/8.00 GB RAM/Win 10 Pro 64-bit Operating System, version 1803/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/P3D 4.3

KSAN v2 and SOCAL.jpg

KSAN v2 Gate 39.jpg

KSAN v2 Gate 41.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Matteo et all,

Apologies for the delay in replying but the real-world also is very demanding at times.

Anyway,  a short update. In the beginning I though the problem was Global Traffic, but then the double textures (ORBX + default) appeared at LatinVFR KSNA (his despite turning off the SoCal KSNA airport files). What cured the problem for me eventually was uninstalling SoCal.

Regards,

Greg

Archived