Airports in Netherlands Trueearth AF2

Majickthyse

Hi,

Like many people I expect, I have taken my first flight over this scenery from Schiphol airport.  I'm very impressed with the 100% coverage of the country. 

On the other hand I was pretty underwhelmed by the modelling of the airport itself.  I'm not complaining, because the nature of the product means a lot of genereic models need to be used. 

Does ORBX have any plans to produce enhanced versions of airports as seperate products which we can add if we want that extra level of quality?

Cheers

It would certainly be interesting to see OrbX have a crack at some of the Dutch airports. I don't think I've ever flown over this area in a sim, but the TE scenery has certainly made it worth visiting in ASF2 (not suggesting it isn't a lovely country anyway :D) OrbX has potentially opened up a new market that it can sell add ons for, so it might work out well.

Hey Gang,

I am completely mesmerized with the Eu TE Netherlands for AFS2.  I think it will take a week or more to see everything just at the Port of Rotterdam.  Fantastic work by this team.  Congratulations on delivering an excellent product.

Now, are there any leads, hints, or actual knowledge on what package we can expect next for AFS2 from the Orbx shop?

Regards,

Ray

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:16 PM, Sylvain Delepierre said:

Hello,

So far, only Breda Airport (EHSE) is covered with custom buildings. All other airports have generic buildings. These are the same as those delivered with the P3D version.
I do not know if there are plans to improve this, but nothing is impossible.

That's right,

Breda Airport (EHSE) P3D

8X7TUmC.jpg

Breda Airport (EHSE) AFS2

mcfc4Ct.jpg
Henk

As PPL pilot a often fly from breda airport AFS2 is spot on with correct placement of the control tower ,even the hangar of the Flying museum Seppe can be clearly recongized .

in the prepar version al the building placement is incorrect and looks unrealistic

Hope that the xp 11 version will be as good as the ASF2

14 hours ago, Ricophoto said:

As PPL pilot a often fly from breda airport AFS2 is spot on with correct placement of the control tower ,even the hangar of the Flying museum Seppe can be clearly recongized .

in the prepar version al the building placement is incorrect and looks unrealistic

Hope that the xp 11 version will be as good as the ASF2

Breda Airport (EHSE) AFS2 Flying museum Seppe.

xUhvcuo.jpg

Henk

Thank you gentlemen,

I gave Breda airport a special treatment thanks to the rather good pictures available in google maps which are not always available for all airports.

If someone can provide me with good pictures of any other dutch airport building (not Schiphol please :)) I would be happy to give it a try.

Archived