Own airports/regions on account as a map (just idea)

YoYo

Hi,

is it possible to do map on the website (in account section) what user have?

So something like this: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=16TLldaoxxmFv7wOWfYyM8zV-bgM&ll=-3.81666561775622e-14%2C5.684341886080802e-14&z=1 but own airports/regions will be marked by different colours.

Nowy-1JPG_qewrxes.jpg

Its easy tool (I suppose) but it helps to find "gaps" ;) or.... do plan of flight. 

Just idea for FTX Team but it will help a lot.

Payware addons only.

What do You think?

Yes, it's a great idea. I already did this with all airports I've already purchased. It's very easy to do with Google map.

Red aircrafts = purchased airports

Bleu aircrafts = not purchased yet

Yellow aircrafts = bonus (free) airports bundled with payware ones & locations

Green aircrafts = freeware airports

ORBX Freeware airports package is not included, because I use this map when I have to choose what will be my next purchase.

6YwWr0L.jpg

What I also did, is adding airports information when I click on the airport if I want to see the runway length or airport elevation.

My personal map is based on ORBX's map.

c92Fvf4.jpg

Mike

16 hours ago, YoYo said:

Google Earth is a good tool but as "option" only, each airport (and new release) You must add manually, so the  probability of missing something exists still :).

Yep, you are right ! I have to add new airports, and as you said, sometimes I forget to add those...

Mike

Or you can use fsxmap.com on your Google account, put any comment you like in every add-on airport and then you’ll see clearly which airports you added alongside every other world airport. Fsxmap has other info too - great application.

7 hours ago, CBPilot said:

Or you can use fsxmap.com on your Google account, put any comment you like in every add-on airport and then you’ll see clearly which airports you added alongside every other world airport. Fsxmap has other info too - great application.

Wow ! Great tool.. Was not aware of this one. Thanks for sharing this to us !

Mike

Archived