Installed Netherland and Library all over the place

Dazmo416

Hi can anyone help. I have installed the Netherlands True Earth and found that my Scenery Library is all over the place. I have UK2000 airports installed and FlyTampa EHAM airport, all these are normally at the top and Orbx is below. Now I have Netherland installed I'm having trouble with airports like LFPG and runways are mixed into grass areas. I have had this before and it's just a matter of putting the airport add-ons above Orbx. I have the latest Libraries installed and moved some of the UK2000 to the top but some of the Orbx will not move below Uk2000 bits, is this normal. See below sample. 

Many Thanks David

P3D Scenery Library 1_22.JPG

P3D Scenery Library 23_44.JPG

Hi Nick

Thanks for the prompt response. I have it setup to below Fly Tamper Amsterdam. I still get FTX_AA_EGHI, FTXAA_ORBXLIBS and other mixed in with UK2000 airports. openLC is setup to insert below FTX but still the same. Is this correct? Should I go into the scenery.cfg and change things here? 

Hello,

FTX Central cannot manipulate or even see the xml scenery library entries.

Normally, they would all appear together at the top of the scenery library with

all the scenery.cfg entries below them.

I see that the topmost Orbx entries are randomly out of order, something else that 

FTX Central does not do either, it is designed to place the FTX entries in blocks and

can only adjust where the blocks are, not how the entries are arranged within those blocks.

I would suggest that you rename your C:\programdata\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d v4\scenery.cfg file

to scenery.cfg.off.

Start P3d and let it create another.

Close P3D, run FTX Central and wait for "activating Orbx scenery".

Then restart P3D and see how your scenery library looks then.

Hi Nick

I have done what you asked and the only thing that didn't happen was "activating Orbx scenery "" Below new list is this correct?

Setting have changed to: FTX entries should be inserted below: Prepar3D scenery and openLC: below FTX.

Many thanks 

David

P3D Scenery Library 1_22V2.JPG

• 2 months later...

Hi

Sorry for the long long wait for a reply. My main system completely crashed and found that the hot weather had helped to kill my aging CPU.

I have now just finished building my system and had to reinstall all my software. (Windows 10 64bit :banghead:).

However, after sometime I do have everything back and working great now. I think one of my problems may have been the dying CPU.

The Scenery Library is now in the correct order and with my UK2000 airports at the top and the Fly Tampa. Orbx is now under all this and is working great.

Sorry again for the delay in coming back to you and thanks.

Archived