CTD ...

mikee

Goodmorning guy's ,

All of a sudden my Prepar3DV4.3 is having a major issue !!!

Whenever i choose any Aircraft (payware or not) , i get an Immediate CTD . Just to be more specific , i start my sim , choose an airport ( Flight plan ... ) , then i select an aircraft ( I have a lot ) , up to  this moment everything is Ok ! Then i press OK to load my flight and i get a CTD !!! If i select my default flight , my sim runs just fine . If i select any flight , airport using the Plane (f-33 bonanza which is my default aircraft ) , everyhting runs Perfect . This happens Only when i choose to fly with any other aircraft . ( I find this to me Very Weird ).

I Will appreciate any help or Idea , how to Solve my Problem .

Thank you ,

Mike

kalimera Mike, just a thought but do you have any complex aircraft set as your default flight?  Somewhere in my memory, amongst all the snags and issues I have had I seem to remember having issues when I had an A2A aircraft in my default flight.  Setting the default flight back to something that ships with P3D seemed to ‘reset’ whatever the issue was.  

14 minutes ago, Dreamsofwings1 said:

kalimera Mike, just a thought but do you have any complex aircraft set as your default flight?  Somewhere in my memory, amongst all the snags and issues I have had I seem to remember having issues when I had an A2A aircraft in my default flight.  Setting the default flight back to something that ships with P3D seemed to ‘reset’ whatever the issue was.  

Kalimera and thank you very much for your reply !

I have set my default flight using a default plane f33 bonanza ! The weird thing , is that if i choose any other repaint of the same aircraft , i still get a CTD !

I don't thing that this is a major issue ! More likely is a simple Fix ... i just have to experiment with my default flights and hopefully find a solution !

Any other ideas will be appreciated :)

Thanks again ,

Mike

59 minutes ago, Dreamsofwings1 said:

Sorry Mike, hope you find the fix soon.

I will ask in the P3d forums ! I hope someone can help me there !

I have a feeling that there must be a corrupted plane folder in my SimObjects .

Thank you !

Archived