FTX Products don't work after P3D update

Loadhaul

Hi.

I did a full update of P3D V4.3 including all elements of it, I was looking what affect it would have on FTX products and how I could simply reinstall all my FTX products after P3D V4.3 was installed.
I did read the instructions of how I should go about getting the FTX products to work, by forcing an update to the ORBX library and deleting the .txt files of FTX Global and Trees.
I then uninstalled FTX Vector, OpenLC EU and FTX AU manually from the ORBX libraries.
I then installed ORBX Global and it only takes about a minute and then it's complete, obviously files are still in the sim that are broken and are not letting me get a fresh install of it.
FTX trees does the exact same, about 10 seconds and then in the sim they're not there.

Seems like a pretty simple issue, just mixed up files I assume, any ideas on how I can recover my products to use again?
Thanks.

Hello,

if the files are already there, then FTX Central should just check them.

This should not take only a few seconds, unless the product is very small, as HD trees is for example.

As HD trees is only a set of replacement textures for the default trees, the only way for them to be "not there"

is if you still have "Dynamic 3D autogen vegetation" selected in your P3D settings.

Perhaps you can continue and after you have finished reinstalling the products and reinstalled the libraries, see how it looks.

Alright.
So I've successfully been able to reinstall all my ORBX products, which is great!

Thank you for the advice Nick.
Is it normal to have textures just loading in front of the Aircraft?
I assume it is, just for clarification.

Archived