PAJN RW 08 LDA DME

elsmoko

I bought SAK months ago and then more recently purchased PAJN.   At some point RW 08 navaids

disappeared from the FSC10 map.  I am still able to tune the LDA DME localizer but the nav aid

graphics / symbols are apparently missing.  I believe the issue happened after installing the "stand

alone" FTX PAJN.  I have attached a screen capture of AFX PAJN listing which I believe shows

which .bgl files are currently active and inactive.  I would like to know if anything looks incorrect

regarding the list and what can be done so that PAJN appears as it should.

FYI, I have run the latest version of makerunways.exe and it had no effect on the issue.  When I open

the (inactive) PAJN file >  D:\Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SAK05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_SAK_PAJN.BGL <<

in AFX everything,  including the RW 08 navaids looks good;  however when I open the (active) >

D:\Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_PAJN\scenery\PAJN_ADEX_TRB.bgl <<  in AFX there are are

no navaids.   I have not attempted to disable the "stand alone" FTX PAJN ;  but I'm thinking if

I reverted back to the PAJN that is included with the SAK package that the issue might disappear.

Any suggestions regarding a fix for this will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Ken Boardman

MG_102_sm1_cr1_mod1.jpg

Hi there,

PAJN requires non-standard approach procedures; see http://www.airnav.com/airport/PAJN . The file contained in SAK just uses the default (probably incorrect) navigation data while the one in the payware version is coded to allow AI traffic and users to fly the curved approaches. I don't believe the two files are interchangeable (they contain much more than just navigation data) but you can certainly try as long as you make backups.

Cheers, Holger

Thank you Holger.   Examining the airnav.com PAJN LDA X RWY 8 APP at the link which you provided,  it shows an "I-JDL" approach (PDF attached).  This is the one that I

mention (above) that appears to be missing from the  stand alone  FTX PAJN.  It's included with the SAK version of PAJN.

Best regards,

Ken  

01191LDAX8.pdf

Archived