NGTA w Global Vector & P3Dv4.3 Look OK?

haroldeh

Asking a favor of someone with P3Dv4.3 and FTX Global Vector installed to look at NGTA and let me know if the airport looks ok with Vector. 

I do a lot of sim'ing in the South Pacific and had a lot of small island airports that were submerged except for the runway when I was on P3Dv2.5 with Global Vector installed.  Have moved on to P3Dv4.3 now but have not installed Vector yet.  P3Dv2.5 has NGTA's runway crossing over what appears to be fish ponds.  When I moved up to P3Dv4.3 I noticed the island elevation appeared to have changed for the better, so I'm hopeful the runway will not be sitting on top of the fish ponds now.

Thanks for the help.

Harold

When I was running Vector in P3Dv2.5, there seemed to be quite a few like NGTU - a stationary floating runway.  NTTX is/was? another.  I have seen a definite default terrain topography change at NGTA since going from P3DV4.2 to 4.3.  May have impacted NGTU, too?? Or NTTX???

Still, NTGU is not an airport I anticipate flying to; however, I fly in/out of NGTA every few days.

Not concerned with who is at fault, just want to know how the runway at NGTA looks in P3Dv4.3 with Vector (picture would be nice).   If it's ok, then I'll install Vector; otherwise, it stays on the virtual shelf.

Archived