Meaning Business (AC-130 Spectre on the move)

Those are fabulous shots Patrick.  You really have the gift for bringing the main subject in huge yet without missing detail.  One of the great arts is cropping and you've got it in spades!

I must do better, I must do better, crop, crop, crop John! ;D

John

Thanks! If you were wondering what they were firing at over Australia:

Posted Image

;D

Very colourful pics. The sun doesn't get much like that this far north, which reminds me... Our Canadian national news reported that they are shooting camels around Alice Springs. Quite the story about residents being threatened and all.

Stephen

Thanks guys! Much appreciated!

"Slightly edited "  D

They are! Just a little bit of contrast, a little more reds and yellows and some vignetting with a black, fuzzy brush. That's it. Only the last shot got a little more treatment with the muzzle flash and lens flare. ;)

Oh, and after seeing some pics of the Spectre in action I realized that I made the muzzle flash much too small!

Our Canadian national news reported that they are shooting camels around Alice Springs. Quite the story about residents being threatened and all.

Yeah, that was exactly the story that gave me the idea. I think it was 3000 camels!  :o Seems like camels are a real plague in Australia.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived