L35 licence trasnfer without proof off purchase from fspilotshop

maxkillers

Is it possible? I lost my proof off purchase (since I bought the thing last year in november)...and IF fspilotshop can't email me a copy off one is it going to be a major problem in getting transferred to Orbx Direct? Turbulent Designs are asking me for a proof off purchase before I can get the serial key from turublent deisgns works, since the one from fspilotshop is completely different. I think they will be able to give me a P.O.P but what if they can't, also looking for shortcuts here, I have a feeling it's going to take em a few days...or maybe a week to send me an email with the P..O.P

1 minute ago, John Dow said:

Another way to look at it is that you still own what you paid for, nothing has changed.  The airport still works as it has always done...

So true, but having it on orbx direct is so much easier for updates instead off re-downloading 5gb every time you want a slight improvement too it... Then you have to un-install and re-install it ^.^ Don't get me wrong I love turbulent designs, especially their tree add-ons but updating it from fspilotshop can be a bit annoying, whoever's in control can close this if they want, they're acting surpsingly fast, my apologizes... I can be a loose cannon when having a slight problem sometimes, bad habit from me ):

Archived