A Happy New Year...

Jay Kae

Well, I am about to sign off for the year of 2009 and will not be back on until tomorrow... late I imagine so, I would like to take the opportunity to wish you all a very happy New Year and all the best of health and happiness shared with your family and friends. It has been an amazing year for Orbx and for myself personally, lots of ups, just a few downs ;)

Please be careful my friends, make sure that we can say Happy New Year to eachother tomorrow :)

And a happy New Year to all .... as it will be for me , my Cancer is gone , now all I have to do is get back into shape ( I don't know why my Doctor is concerned .....round is a shape ) , the Chemo knocked me around , but I am winning, from no hope to the world is my oyster in 8 months ...... a happy New Year.

Happy new years to everyone, its been an excellent year for me and hopefully for all you other guys. I can't wait for 2010 because of PNW, and hopefully NZ! Have a good new years, and please don't drink and drive  ;)

HAPPY NEW YEARS

Cheers

Alex  :)

Happy New Year to you too Jay. You have been an invaluable asset to not only Orbx but also to FSS and for all the work you've voluntarily put in this year my friend I thank you greatly and look forward to working with you well into the future.

To John Venema and the team at Orbx, may the successes you've had this year be repeated 10 fold in the new year. You guys have really set the standard in scenery design once again this year and it continues to get better and better. PNW will surely be a breakthrough product for Orbx and a huge foot into markets outside the beautiful shores we call home. So I wish you all the success you deserve in your quest to continue making this hobby of ours more and more like the real thing.

To our valued customers, if it weren't for you any of the products that FSS delivers on behalf of Orbx would be meaningless. It's you guys and gals who continue to loyally buy Orbx's wares that I am sure is the driving force behind the motivation for their creations and it has been a pleasure to see you embrace Orbx as a leader in the scenery market.

May you all enjoy a prosperous year in 2010 and I look forward to continuing to serve Orbx and their customers well into the future. Stay safe and see you next year! :)

Guest bliksimpie

I would also like to say "Happy New Year" to you Jay. You have been instrumental in running a tight ship here, but have also been willing to show that you can be reasonable. I knew I pushed the envelope sometimes and I appreciated being put in place but I must say; it is the way you do things that stand out. So thanks again. God bless..!

To John and the Orbx Team. Thanks for FTX and the stunning work you have done. It is always a pleasure to support your product and I will always do so in future. Cant wait for PNW that I know will be a huge success. May you and the team be blessed with success and prosperity beyond believe because you and the team deserve it.

To the OZx fellas, Happy new year to all of you. Thanks again for the outstanding work you have been doing and for sharing them as freeware. You are such great bunch of people with huge abilities that I don’t think you realise sometimes what you have done. Hopefully 2010 we can sit our differences aside and look at the bigger picture to be able to keep everyone happy but most of all keep the “users†of your excellent add-on scenery happy and to be able to give them what they want. To those that I offended: Sorry guys, it was nothing personal. I know I am sometimes a bit direct. So apologies to you if I have been rude at times. To Tony and the online OZx flying club bunch.. I miss flying with you guys. Keep it up guys.. and thanks for all the help you gave me to make the leap to fly online.. it was great fun. Maybe in 2010 I will sign up again at OZx as some of you might have noticed that I asked Jay to terminate my membership. Until then, I still love you all.

Regards

JB

From across the pond….

Happy new year to all the Simmers out there, may 2010 bring even better upgrades to our FSX, many thanks to all the developers at Orbx, youve achieved great things this year and may next year be even better, also a warm happy New Year from your mates over at OZX.

cheers

Ken

I too would like to wish fellow simmers,especially those who contribute valuable advice to this forum, John & the rest of the ORBX crew for making this hobby so much more enjoyable and realistic, as well as Adrian for the terrific service he provides.

This is the year I'll be upgrading my computer so, finances permitting I'll be ready for the brilliant new FTX scenery that is  coming.

All the best and cheers, John W

Archived