Creditcard problems!! ORBX NL :( money back

Hi.

i wonderd i have bought orbx the netherlands and today i saw on my creditcard that you ”stole” cant find the right word sorry!! This!!

Omschrijving
ORBXSYSTEMS.COM TOOWONG QLD
Vreemde valuta

1099 AUD

AUD 1.099,00( 725

thats a lote more than the 54usd.

This week i want my money back.

Im very sad about it. So hopefully you can contact today. If you dont i will take further steps.

vonjoost@hotmail.com is my adress to contact me!! 

Regards

Joost

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

You have posted in the wrong place, please submit a support ticket with your request.

Despite your posting an e mail address that is linked to an inactive and empty Orbx Direct

account, I have found your transaction and another commercial account with a different

account name and e mail address.

Please be sure that you use these details when you submit your support ticket and not the 

e mail address that you have posted or your forum e mail address.

The reason for the high price is that you have registered as a commercial customer and not noticed the high prices.

While this will be rectified and you will be refunded the difference between the commercial and private 

prices, you might need to review how you make online purchases, as the price is displayed at each stage

of the purchase for you to see and act on if required.

11 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

You have posted in the wrong place, please submit a support ticket with your request.

Despite your posting an e mail address that is linked to an inactive and empty Orbx Direct

account, I have found your transaction and another commercial account with a different

account name and e mail address.

Please be sure that you use these details when you submit your support ticket and not the 

e mail address that you have posted or your forum e mail address.

The reason for the high price is that you have registered as a commercial customer and not noticed the high prices.

While this will be rectified and you will be refunded the difference between the commercial and private 

prices, you might need to review how you make online purchases, as the price is displayed at each stage

of the purchase for you to see and act on if required.

Archived