Hello!

I have been fighting with my Orbx ESSA. The problem is that I have stutters at ESSA I have tried to change plane just to be sure that it is the airport I have also reinstalled my computer but the problem stays. 

Note: it is just at ESSA i have stutters.

Any suggestion would be appreciated

This has been a topic since it came out.  The parking lot for automobiles is really heavy.  Also the trees surrounding the airport is 'thickened'.  All really has to do with your choice of video card for running 4.2 and HD airports.

First try reducing your FPS to 22-25.  Then try reducing the HD addons within the scenery config. 

I am running an 8 gig vid card at 22 with everything turned on.  It is smooth as silk.

BTW, staff will not respond unless you put an order # in your profile.  See my location and order # under my name.

Good flying,

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2018 at 8:31 PM, Lawrence Hickerson said:

This has been a topic since it came out.  The parking lot for automobiles is really heavy.  Also the trees surrounding the airport is 'thickened'.  All really has to do with your choice of video card for running 4.2 and HD airports.

First try reducing your FPS to 22-25.  Then try reducing the HD addons within the scenery config. 

I am running an 8 gig vid card at 22 with everything turned on.  It is smooth as silk.

BTW, staff will not respond unless you put an order # in your profile.  See my location and order # under my name.

Good flying,

Hi sorry for the late respond. I am running on gtx 1070 with I7 6700k and 16GB so I should be fine. I have tried like everything but no success so far. 

Oh I did se that I could put in your order number but I was just a bit curious but then I know why thanks. 

B.r Eddie 

Archived